Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Can You Dig It?

I just laughed my socks off when someone lent me a CD of comedy songs called Can You Dig It?  An amazing comedy talent here, songs written about growing your own. I can't recommend this highly enough.  If you want to listen to their adventures about Derek the Evil Pigeon... get yourself a copy!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Derek the evil pigeon!! Holy moly that sounds like a great album. Goodness, I couldn't name all the evil enemies at our plot! But Derek has been at my beans!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>