Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Matron blows a fuse!

No I haven't lost my temper, but last Thursday night there was a flash bang at Matron's residence and as a consequence I have no power sockets! No TV, computer, radio. Why do these things happen over a weekend? Normal service resumes soon.

5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger LindaG said...

Because Murphy doesn't take a break.
Same things happen to me. If not the weekend, then after business hours so it has to wait until the next day anyway.

Have a great week!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Matron said...

Nice man called Gary coming round to look at my plugs!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse my curiosity but what happened? happy to know it will be fixed soon!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Hi matron, I hope you are up and running real soon!
Leo looks as if he is really enjoying his birthday.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Hi Matron, I hope you have your power back. It's amazing how much we take it for granted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>