Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anticipation

Just over four years ago I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow garden blogger face to face when I travelled to Seattle and met Paula from Petunia's Garden blog.
We enjoyed it so much that she came back to London for a return match last year!
3 years ago I took the opportunity to meet up with Yolanda from Bliss Garden when she took a trip from her home in the Netherlands to the Savill Garden in England.
2 years ago I was on holiday in Cork, Ireland when the lovely Peggy took me of a tour of her organic allotment potato patch (what a glorious day that was!)
So who's going to be next? Matron is looking forward to meeting up with another garden blogger this weekend. Boots polished and ready!

6 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exciting!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Mal's Allotment said...

You big tease.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! My weekend is getting cut short due to work but somewhere in there I am going to attempt to build a heated plant incubator. I have the rudimentary supplies and the overwhelming desire to get the season started.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Have fun! I have met a few bloggers now including Yolanda briefly at the Malvern Show. They have all been lovely people :)

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. I've just come from that site! You do get around Matron.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Have fun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>