Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Monday, October 17, 2011

Entertainment!

The chickens have come to stay for a couple of weeks.
Endless entertainment for Leo as he wags his tail and barks at the chickens. The black hen actually stands her ground and clucks back at him! Watch this space.

6 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger LindaG said...

Have fun, Matron! :)

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leo is thinking sliced chicken sandwich :-)

Enjoy the chicken visit...they're interesting critters!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger melsanford said...

:-) I bet Leo will have fun with them! Are they yours or are you chicken-sitting? Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Mel - just chicken sitting for a couple of weeks. Last time they stayed Leo got himself a pink graze on the end of his nose from bashing it against the wire cage!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Light Sussex - my favourite!!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Matron said...

Rob - aka 'Chicken Patty'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>