Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, April 03, 2008

No Gardening Today...

Because I went for a day-trip to Paris on the Eurostar!
Look what they've plonked in the middle of the musee de Louvre! Opinions are sharply divided, but I think it is OK.

If you ever get the trip to see the re-vamped Eurostar terminal at St Pancras.. you must. It is fabulous!
Sir John Betjeman would have loved it!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Hi Matron, I reckon that would make a great greenhouse! Bob.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Exuberant Lady said...

How Wonderful! And it looks like you had fine weather!

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be awesome to go to Paris, I'm very jealous.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Garrett Sawyer said...

It must be real cool to live just acrossed the channel from France, or even In England for that matter...hopefully you had loads of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>