Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gardening Companion

You know how, if a magazine puts a photo of Princess Diana on the front cover the circulation increases by 100 per cent? well, this photo is not a vegetable in any sense of the word. This is my dog Buddy. I took this photo at home after saying to him, "Did you want to go for a......?" Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Wild Mood Swings said...

Murray , mMtron thinks that she cannot be out done by kaycee to attract viewers.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Rebsie Fairholm said...

Awww ... look at his ickle face! What a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>