Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Friday, June 09, 2006

Sweet Potato plants


I've been out on the Allotment, taking photos of things to put on my blog! These sweet potatoes have rooted well, new shoots are appearing from the tip and from along the stem. I have been leaving them out during hot days to harden off, but still in the heated propagator to get them a start. This next hot weekend should be a good time to plant them out now the soil has been nicely warmed up. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>