Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a courtyard garden. Which edibles will tolerate less than ideal growing conditions. Discovering how veggies can grow in partial shade.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going on holiday

Worried about the garden while I am on holiday. Have arranged for people to come in and water the greenhouse while we are away, but it is still a worry. If the weather gets hot these little plants need care and attention every day. Other people do not appreciate this. I am sounding neurotic! I have nursed my little children from when they were seeds! Doggy is also going into kennels for 2 weeks, how can I explain to him that it is not for ever? Will try to blog if I get a chance. Off to Norway to mush some huskies! See ya!


At 5:22 PM, Blogger Porl said...

Take Care.

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Greenmantle said...

Just found your blog, via my site traffice meter. Thanks for the link. Have added you to mine.

Hope you have/had a good holiday!



Post a Comment

<< Home